Salmon Edamame Soba Noodles
A salmon and noodle complete meal packed with flavor! The soy ginger sauce adds flavor highlights while edamame and carrots add crunch.
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 4 meals
- 1 lb salmon (no skin)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce (reduced salt)
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 7 oz soba buckwheat noodles
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced or fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup edamame (shelled)
- ½ cup carrots (julienne)
- 3 stalks green onion
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Sauce: whisk together the honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil in a bowl then set aside.
- Cook soba according to packet instructions until al dente.
- Cook salmon fillets in a fry pan with a little olive oil.
- Add carrots, edamame and soba noodles to sauce.
- Drain salmon and flake into noodles and sauce.
- Mix together and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds over finished dish.
~ Nutritional values will change depending on ingredients used.
Serving size: 1 meal Calories: 532 Fat: 14 Saturated fat: 3 Unsaturated fat: 2 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 61 Sugar: 18 Sodium: 823 Fiber: 7 Protein: 38 Cholesterol: 63