Ricotta Spinach Stuffed Salmon
Roasted salmon with a creamy ricotta and spinach filling! Add your favorite vegetables and sides to create a healthy hearty dish.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 1 cup ricotta (low fat)
- 0.5 cup parmesan cheese
- 0.75 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix the ricotta, parmesan, spinach, onion powder and garlic together.
- Slice fillets through center at the thickest part.
- Place fillet on side and stuff center.
- Filp fillet and fill gaps with stuffing.
- Repeat for all fillets
- Season salmon with salt and pepper as preferred.
- Place in oven 400F (200C) for 20 minutes
~ Nutritional values will vary based on ingredients used.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 378 Fat: 18 Saturated fat: 7 Unsaturated fat: 0 Trans fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 5 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 545 Fiber: 0 Protein: 44 Cholesterol: 124